- Scholarship application opens October 1
- Scholarship application closes March 15
- Applications after March 15 will have to reapply next year
- Applications for the Robert & Mary Tincher Charitable Foundation Scholarship for graduates of high schools in Bowling Green/Warren County closes April 1 and is eligible for summer classes.
All applicants should first complete the FASFA and include SKYCTC's school code (005271)
Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete.
Review the SKYCTC Scholarship brochure or online listing of available scholarships. Read the scholarship descriptions to determine information to submit under "Optional Information" section of the online application.
Scholarship applications are only accepted online.
- Your scholarship eligibility is based upon the information provided on the application. Please include as much information as possible.
- Applicants may elect to complete any or all of the "Optional Information" section of the application, however, such information may be required for specific scholarships.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure all required information is received by the SKYCTC Financial Aid office by the stated deadline.
High School Seniors:
- Your counselor must submit the Counselor Verification Form.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript (official seventh-semester transcript) with ACT composite scores. Schools using block scheduling should provide a transcript as of December 31.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all information is received by the SKYCTC Financial Aid Office by the stated deadline.
*Double check that you have completed all information and attached the necessary documents. The scholarship application does not self-correct names, addresses, etc. The format in which you submit your information is the format in which all correspondence will be prepared. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contact the Financial Aid Office at 1-855-246-2482 or 270-901-1059 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.