- Apply Online beginning October 1 for the following fall/spring semesters
- Priority Deadline First Time Freshman: February 1
- Deadline: March 1
- Scholarship applicants are encouraged to file the FAFSA
- Must be seeking a credential at SKYCTC and meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Write an Exceptional Essay
- All documents must be submitted online or returned to the SKYCTC Foundation Office located in building H
High School Seniors:
- You must have the Counselor Verification Form completed.
- Have your high school counselor complete the form.
- Obtain an official seventh-semester transcript (schools using block schedules should provide a transcript as of December 31) and a copy of your ACT scores from your high school.
- All information (counselor verification, transcript, ACT) must be received by the Foundation Office by the stated deadline.
- Check out the SKYCTC Merit and DC2F scholarships available to you with NO application required.
Review the SKYCTC Scholarship brochure or online listing of available scholarships. Read the scholarship descriptions to determine information to submit under "Optional Information" section of the online application.
Scholarship applications are only accepted online.
- Your scholarship eligibility is based upon the information provided on the application. Please include as much information as possible.
- Applicants may elect to complete any or all of the "Optional Information" section of the application, however, such information may be required for specific scholarships.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ensure all required information is received by the SKYCTC Financial Aid office by the stated deadline.
*Double check that you have completed all information and attached the necessary documents. The scholarship application does not self-correct names, addresses, etc. The format in which you submit your information is the format in which all correspondence will be prepared. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Contact the Advancement office at (855) 246-2482 or (270) 901-1186 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.