DC to Finish Scholarship
SKYCTC is the most affordable option for higher education in Kentucky. Students who meet the following criteria are eligible for the DC to Finish Scholarship, which provides the opportunity to complete a college degree completely tuition-free!
|SKYCTC Dual Credit Hours Completed||SKYCTC Dual Credit GPA||% of Full Time Tuition Covered|
|9+||3.75 - 3.99||75%|
|9+||3.50 - 3.74||50%|
|9+||3.00 - 3.49||25%|
*Criteria for high school seniors entering SKYCTC for fall 2020 is different. Please contact SKY-DualCredit@kctcs.edu for details.
DC to Finish Details
- The scholarship is renewable for two years after high school graduation, or until completion of an associate degree, whichever comes first.
- Eligibility begins the semester immediately following high school graduation. A break in full-time SKYCTC enrollment ends eligibility.
- The most recent college GPA determines eligibility for continuing semesters (see chart). Scholarship percentages may decrease based on GPA, but may not increase.
- The scholarship is for full-time college students (at least 12-credit hours per semester).
- The deadline to complete the scholarship application is March 1 of the student’s senior year.
If you have questions contact January Shuler at SKY-DualCredit@kctcs.edu.