Whether you’re a high school student, a returning student or just looking to take a class on the side, following these steps will make your admissions experience easy!
To get started you'll need:
- Your Social Security number.
- An email address that we can use to contact you.
- Name and address of the high school you have attended.
- Name and address of any colleges you have attended.
Start Your Application
You can order your high school transcript at parchment.com or your GED transcripts at request.ged.ky.gov. Don’t forget to send transcripts for all previously attended non-KCTCS colleges, for example, any dual credit classes you may have taken in high school.
Submit your test scores or take placement testing. You can submit your ACT scores or AP scores.
- You can request ACT scores online. ACT scores are valid for five years, and benchmark scores are as follows: English
14, Math 15, and Reading 15. (If your ACT scores do not meet these benchmarks, please
schedule placement testing with the Career & Academic Planning Center using the link
- AP scores may be used for placement instead of ACT scores. To request your scores, please go to apscore.collegeboard.org/scores.
You can schedule placement testing in Bowling Green by contacting the CAP center at (270) 901-1046 or by email at email@example.com. You can also schedule a test at Franklin-Simpson Center by contacting Donna Hayden or at Glasgow campuses by contacting Erika Wood or Mark Powell.
Meet Your Admissions Team
Need Help Getting Started?
If you have questions about admissions, transcripts, courses or financial aid, feel free to connect with a member of our admissions team!