Due a Refund? | SKYCTC

News Archive

Due a Refund?

Bank Mobile logo


SKYCTC has partnered with BankMobile to disburse refunds such as excess financial aid disbursements, credit balances due to over-payment, or reversals of tuition, fees, housing & meal plan charges. 

Where do I look to see if I have a pending refund?

In your Student Self Service, look at your online student bill.  If it shows a negative (-) balance, you may be entitled to a refund.

How do I set my refund preference?

You can log onto https://www.vibeaccount.com/cardoffice/card/search/InitSearch.do to have an instant personal code sent straight to your student email!

Already have your code? Click here to get started Refund Selection

 Having trouble setting up your account? No worries!  You can stop by the business office located in building L Monday-Thursday from 7:30-4:00 for help with your account. You may also contact the BankMobile student line at 1-877-327-9515.

What types of refund preferences are there?

  • Check delivered via USPS
  • Direct deposit into an existing bank account. Please make sure to have the correct routing and account information.
  • A BankMobile Vibe checking account.  You may be asked to send verification documents to create this account.  This is a debit card only account, no checks.

Visit a Business Office representative at one of the days listed below!

Building L

Monday February 6th and Tuesday February 7th by the social staircase 9-10 am

Building E

Wednesday February 8th and Thursday February 9th in the lobby of building E, 9-10 am