Complete this form at least one (1) week prior to the exam date, or other date established by your instructor. Contacting the intitution and proctor for the exam, as well as any costs associated with the proctoring, are the student's responsibility. See additional responsibilites of the student.
Final approval of a testing site and proctor is the responsibility of the instructor. Instructors reserve the right to allow or dis-allow any site or proctor.
- Students outside of the KCTCS area are responsible for arranging for a non KCTCS proctor from another college/university, testing center, military, library or other institution approved by your instructor.
- Students are encouraged to schedule proctored exams as soon as possible and no later than one (1) week before the exam.
- Upon arriving at the proctor site, students must present a government-issued, or KCTCS College photo ID. Students without the proper photo ID will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Inform proctor in advance of any changes that might affect your scheduled testing date and time.
- Verify with your instructor all testing requirements such as use of resources needed including textbooks, calculators, software, or passwords to access software.
- Students are responsible for any cost associated with proctoring services outside of a KCTCS Assessment Center. (For example, proctoring sites such as an employer, faculty, library, public school, university, etc., may charge a fee. A site other than KCTCS proctor center must be approved by your instructor.)