Student Achievement Disclosure Information
- Credentials Awarded: Annual count of total credentials awarded and the annual count of associate degrees
Associates Degrees Awarded Academic Year # of Associates Degrees 2014-15 481 2015-16 559 2016-17 632 2017-18 715
- Placement: Based on graduates for academic years 2011-12 through 2015-16 tracked in employment
from the 2nd to 5th quarters following graduation, omits students that re-enrolled
at KCTCS, or transferred to a four-year university.
Reporting Year Placement 2011-2012 through 2015-16 87.2%
- Student Transfer: Percent of Associate earners in academic year who enrolled at a four-year institution
the academic year after the term end date when the first Associate degree was earned,
or in the next academic year.
% of Transfers 2012-13 2013-14 2014-15 2015-16
21.70% 23% 25.70% 26.40% 38.60%
- High School to College Transition: Associate Degrees Earned by Students that were former High School Dual Credit students
served by the College.
Actual 2012-13 29 2013-14 61 2014-15 86 2015-16 121 2016-17 127 2017-18 175
- Licensure Pass Rates: The number of students in the Voluntary Framework of Accountability’s (VFA) Career
and Technical Education (CTE) completer/leaver cohort who achieve a passing grade
on their first attempt of a licensure exam within one year divided by the number of
students in the CTE completer / leaver cohort who sat for the first time to take the
licensure exam within one year.
VFA 2015 VFA 2016 VFA 2017 Licensure/Certification Pass Rate 92.1% 90.1% 97.3%
Source: SKYCTC IR