Because it is an investment in the future.
Giving to Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College (SKYCTC) is an investment in the future of our communities and region. Your gift can help provide the following:
- Tuition support for high school graduates who need financial assistance to attend college
- Opportunity for a single mother to become a skilled nurse
- Allow a displaced worker to receive training for a new career
- Support adult literacy in our community
- Recognize and reward outstanding teachers
- Funding for students with unforeseen emergencies to allow them to stay in school
- Needed equipment for the classroom
- Professional development opportunities for faculty and staff
When you support Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College, you re making a wise investment in the future of our students and of Kentucky itself. Here are just a few reasons why donors support SKYCTC.
Every day, SKYCTC helps Kentuckians fulfill their potential and take the next step toward rewarding careers. By funding scholarships, facilities, and more your financial support plays a key role in preparing our students for a bright future.
With 16 colleges on more than 70 campuses across Kentucky, KCTCS brings education into reach for residents of every county in the state. Your support helps us provide training and education to Kentuckians wherever they are.
An old-style education can't prepare students to thrive in today s technology-driven, global economy. That's why we're constantly evaluating our academic programs and adjusting them to meet industry needs. Your support helps us remain flexible and allows us to incorporate the newest technologies in our classrooms and beyond.
Your cash donation or planned gift will be strategically invested in the people and programs that make SKYCTC such a valuable community institution.
Give now or contact the Resource Development Office to discuss tax-deferrable, planned giving options.