Can you picture yourself in an office setting, collaborating with a team to solve business problems?
What is Business Administration?
The Business Administration program prepares students with specific business management and administrative knowledge and skills to successfully work in today's global business world. This program offers four concentrated areas of study for students to choose from, which include: Accounting, Hospitality Management, Human Resource Management, and Management. A student has the opportunity to choose one of these options and specialize in their designated area of study.
What are my degree, diploma, and certificate options?
- Business Administration AAS - Accounting Track
- Business Administration AAS - Hospitality Management Track
- Business Administration AAS - Human Resource Management Track
- Business Administration AAS - Management Track
- Small Business Management Diploma
- Accounting Certificate
- Accounting Recordkeeping Specialist Certificate
- Advanced Business Administration Certificate
- Business Transfer Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- General Business Certificate
- Hospitality Management Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Payroll Accounting Specialist Certificate
- Public Leadership Certificate
- Supervisory Management Certificate
- Team Leadership Certificate
How do I pay for this?
Worry no more. With the lowest tuition in Kentucky, financial aid options, and a helping hand to guide you through the application process, SKYCTC has you covered. SKYCTC will help you reach your goals at a price that won't break the bank.
New Program - Hospitality Management
You can make a difference in a field that values creativity, customer service, and attention to detail.
What Else Do I Need to Know?
Length of Program
You can earn an associate in applied science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog. You should always choose classes in collaboration with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.