Assessment & Testing
At Southcentral Kentucky Community and Technical College, we provide area businesses and industries, the community and local school districts, college students and individuals with a broad range of testing services.
For questions about our services, please contact:
Elaine Bryant Yates
Testing Center Manager
1127 Morgantown Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Assessment Center Services
Kentucky Department of Insurance
- Insurance agents are allowed to test without traveling to the office of Department of Insurance in Frankfort, The test is administered in conjunction with the Department of Insurance. The KOI test is given every Tuesday and Wednesday, with the exception of observed national holidays and institutional closings.
NATE (North American Technician Excellence)
- NATE is the leading certification program for technicians in the heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry and the only test supported by the entire industry. NATE certification tests represent real world working knowledge of HVAC and HVAC/R systems. Exams are pertinent to contractors, educators, manufacturers and utilities alike.
NOCTI (National Occupational Competency Testing Institute)
- The NOCTI focuses on outcomes from career-technical programs. The tests are written and/or performance based. There are over 20 technical categories in which the NOCTI can be administered.
- Register for an exam.
- Pearson VUE has a wide array of high-stakes exams in the licensure; certification, academic admissions, regulatory and government testing service markets. We are 1 of 5,000 testing centers world-wide. Pearson VUE was founded as Virtual University Enterprises (VUE) in 1994.
- The ServSafe Food Protection Manager certification is accredited by the American National
Standards Institute (ANSI)-Conference for Food Protection (CFP). ServSafe Alcohol
certification is recognized by many states that require training and certification
for bartenders and front-of-house employees who serve or handle alcoholic beverages.