User Account Center Set-Up
New students can create a user account 24 hours after submitting the application.
Here are the steps for setting up your user account.
- Setup User Profile by going to the User Account Center.
- Click the "Setup Your User Profile" button.
- Select your birth month and day from the dropdown box. Then, enter your nine-digit KCTCS ID number (you can locate your ID at the bottom of your acceptance email) and click Next.
- Choose to send the temporary passcode to the email address or phone number shown.
- Enter this passcode in the appropriate box. You may be able to copy and paste the code into the box. Select Next.
- Create security questions and answers as requested and click Next.
- Be sure to save your security questions and memorize them. You cannot reset your account without them! The answers are case-sensitive.
- Follow the instructions to create your password.
- Do not use any part of your name.
- Passwords expire every 365 days. Otherwise, you may get locked out and will have to reset your user account.
- Make a note of your username before leaving this screen. This username is generated
for you. (Ex. JDoe1234)
- Your KCTCS email address will be your username with @kctcs.edu added (Ex. JDoe1234@kctcs.edu)
- You should see “your password was saved successfully.” Close windows.
- Login to My Path using your KCTCS email and password.
Contact the Career and Academic Planning Center at (270) 901-1046 if you need additional assistance.