We have all of the forms you need, just one click away....
Application for Admission
Transcript Request Form
- MEGA form - used to make many changes to your student account. This form is used to
change programs (majors); name, address, and telephone number; and make changes to
your schedule. Please stop by Student Services located in Building L to pickup a MEGA
- Academic Suspension Appeal - A student who has been academically suspended and has remained out of college for
at least one 16-week semester may appeal by submitting this form.
- Residency Appeal (Short Form) - A student who has been assessed non-Kentucky resident tuition rates can apply for
a change in status by providing all required documentation. Students must provide
all supporting documents within 30 days of the first day of class for consideration.
Appeals arriving after 30 days may be considered for the next term.
- KCTCS Residency Appeal Application - Students unable to provide sufficient documentation
for the Residency Appeal (Short Form) may submit the KCTCS Residency Appeal Application.
- Residency Policy - SKYCTC - Students may review the policy for more information regarding residency
requirements and appeal information.