December 2021 Graduation Celebrations
Celebrations will be held for students earning a degree or diploma on Friday, December 10th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The celebration will be at the SKyPAC located at 601 College Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Those eligible to participate are students that earned a degree or diploma during the summer 2021. Also, eligible are those that will have earned a degree or diploma for the fall 2021 semester.
There are twenty slots per 30-minute segments. Graduates must register for one slot. Registration is required for this event. Please see your student email and text messages for additional details and updates.
- Mask will be required for all guests and graduates.
- Participants must have a cap and gown. You may purchase these items at the SKYCTC bookstore.
- Please expect that the celebration will take about 30-minutes for each group.
- All students must be registered to participate in the celebration.
If you have any questions, please email SKY-Registrar@kctcs.edu. We look forward to celebrating with you.
Instructions for how to order your cap and gown:
- Go to SKYCTC’s Bookstore “Gifts & Accessories”.
- The Bookstore will review your order and call you to get your gown size. Please contact the SKYCTC Bookstore if you have questions.
- Graduation bundles and souvenirs can be purchased at the bookstore and picked up the same day. The bookstore carries all sizes in stock.
- Items for sale:
- Graduation Bundle - Cap, Gown, and Tassel
- Tassel Only
- Tassel Keychain
At SKYCTC your advisor will submit a creditial application on your behalf. Check with your advisor that the form has been submitted by the deadlines.