May 2021 Graduation Celebrations
Celebrations will be held for students earning a degree or diploma on Friday, May 7th from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The celebration will be at the SKyPAC located at 601 College Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Those eligible to participate are students that earned a degree or diploma during the summer 2020 or fall 2020 semester. Also, eligible are those that will have earned a degree or diploma for the spring 2021 semester.
There are fifteen slots per 30-minute segments. Graduates must register for one slot. Registration is required for this event. Please see your student email and text messages for additional details and updates.
- Due to CDC guidance, each graduate may bring up to six guests only.
- Mask will be required for all guests and graduates.
- Participants must have a cap and gown. You may purchase these items at the SKYCTC bookstore.
- Please expect that the celebration will take about 30-minutes for each group.
- All students must be registered to participate in the celebration.
If you have any questions, please email SKY-Registrar@kctcs.edu. We look forward to celebrating with you.
Instructions for how to order your cap and gown:
- Go to SKYCTC’s Bookstore “Find Course Materials”.
- Select “Southcentral CTC” for the College. Select “Spring 2021” and put “GRAD” into the Department and Course fields. For the “Section” field, enter 1001.
- See the photo for how the search form should look.
- Click the yellow “Find Materials for 1 Course” to view the graduation cap and gown
Select “Graduation Bundle > Cap, Gown, Tassel” from the list and complete payment. Note that PayPal is NOT available for Grad orders.
- The Bookstore will review your order and call you to get your gown size. Please contact
the SKYCTC Bookstore if you have questions.
At SKYCTC your advisor will submit a creditial application on your behalf. Check with your advisor that the form has been submitted by the deadlines.