If you are experiencing a crisis or mental health emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
- Veteran's Crisis Line: 988 then press 1 or text 838255
- TrevorLifeline (LGBTQ+): (866) 488-7386 or text START to 678678
Barren River Area Safe Space
Barren River Area Safe Space (BRASS, Inc) provides confidential services to individuals experiencing domestic violence. BRASS, Inc crisis line: (800) 928-1183 or (270) 843-1183
Hope Harbor provides services to survivors of sexual assault and their families and friends. 24 hr. crisis hotline: (800) 656-HOPE (4673) or (270) 846-1100.
2-1-1 is a free and confidential, 24/7, informational referral service to help people facing challenging times by connecting them to local resources: Call 211 or (844) 966-0906 or text 898211
Therapy Assistance Online
Therapy Assistance Online (TAO) TAO includes over 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering over 50 common topics and skills related to mental health, wellness, and substance use issues. TAO Includes interactive sessions, mindfulness exercises and practice tools all aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
How Do I Register for TAO?
- In your browser window, navigate to https://us.taoconnect.org/register
- Enter First Name, Last Name, and your school email address
- Create a Password and Confirm your Password
- Leave the 'Enrollment Key' field blank.
- Select 'Sign Me Up'
- Check your email. You will be sent a Welcome to TAO email with a confirmation link which you must click on to sign in.