Student Ambassador Program
At SKYCTC, every new student, traditional and non-traditional is assigned a Student Ambassador. Individually, each student will be contacted by a Student Ambassador in order to help with their transition into college life. Student Ambassadors will help promote and facilitate the college experience.
Student Ambassador Mission:
The Student Ambassador mentoring program at Southcentral Kentucky Community & Technical
College will facilitate personal growth and academic success among incoming students
by fostering a sense
of belonging as a member of the SKYCTC community. It will provide student ambassadors with the
opportunity to develop leadership and communication skills while promoting a supportive campus
Student Ambassador Services:
- Introduce students to the college experience.
- Assist with class scheduling.
- Assist with the Scholarship application process.
- Provide information and assist students with career planning assessment tools.
- Provide information for school and campus resources.
- Facilitate fun!
Students can apply by fulfilling the following requirements:
- 1 letter of recommendation
- At least 12 credit hours completed
- 3.0 GPA
- Enjoys helping other people succeed
- Has passion for SKYCTC
Interested in applying? You will need to complete the application.