- The Office of Student Life and Engagement is happy to make student IDs.
- Stop by any time Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm in Building L, room 110.
- IDs serve as your library card which gives you access to millions of books at SKYCTC, WKU, and Warren County Public Library.
- Your ID is used at the Bookstore to simplify textbook purchases.
- You can also present your ID and many local businesses for student discounts.
- Replacement IDs are $10.
For more information contact SKYemail@example.com or call 270.901.4338.