High School Dual Credit Student
Spring 2020 Registration Information:
Homeschool Dual Credit students can now schedule an Advising Session online.
Public and Private school students contact your guidance counselor for registration information and dates.
GET ON THE FAST TRACK TO SUCCESS
Want to earn college credit while you’re still in high school? Here’s how to apply for dual credit at SKYCTC and get a head start on a great education.
About Dual Credit
The dual-credit program gives you both high school and college credit for SKYCTC classes you take while you’re still a junior or senior in high school. Classes are offered at all SKYCTC campuses or at your high school.
How to Apply
Applying to SKYCTC’s dual-credit program is easy, and we’re here to help. Just follow these steps:
- Request a dual credit enrollment packet which includes step-by-step instructions. Please contact Kristie Lee or Ali Bomar Bechtold.
- Complete your online admission application. The online application is free, and only takes about 15 minutes.
- Submit your scores from the ACT or SAT. If you haven’t taken either test, you can take a placement tests instead.
- Submit your Dual Credit Enrollment Contract (last page of the packet). Make sure you sign the form, along with your high school
counselor and a parent or guardian.
- Have questions? Contact Ali Bomar Bechold at 270.901.4324 or Kristie Lee at 270.901.1236
While you're at it check out the DC to Finish Scholarship information!
Get started today on the fast track to a great education and a better life. We look forward to meeting you!