Are you a former SKYCTC student? Here’s how to apply for readmission and restart your journey toward a better tomorrow.
How to Apply
Returning to SKYCTC is easy, no matter how long you’ve been gone. We’re here for you, every step of the way. Just follow these simple steps:
Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 15 minutes to complete.
To get started you'll need:
- Your Social Security number.
- An email address that we can use to contact you.
- Name and address of the high school you have attended.
- Name and address of any colleges you have attended.
Start Your Application
Don’t forget to send transcripts for all previously attended non-KCTCS colleges.
In order to accommodate prospective students who cannot take a placement test, SKYCTC will use a cumulative high school GPA for placement for Summer 2020 through Summer 2021. High school GPA placement is based on the unweighted cumulative GPA recorded at the end of the most recent term completed.
If you have not met the high school GPA requirement, you may need to submit additional test scores.
- ACT and KYOTE scores can be submitted on a high school transcript.
- You can request ACT scores online.
- You can request SAT scores online. SAT benchmark scores are: Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 440, Mathematics 360.
- AP scores may be used for placement instead of ACT scores. You can request your AP scores online.
Finally, congratulate yourself for taking the next step toward a great future!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions or need help. We look forward to welcoming you back to the SKYCTC family!